1000+ Points for Rent (possible transfers) 230 POLY / 450 Vero/ 450 BLT/ 500 SSR / 150 BWV/ 230 OKW, $18.50-$23.50

Hello!! Looking to book 7 nights for just 2 guests in september!
Hey there! Would you please PM me your preferred dates and preferred resorts? Please see post #8 if you aren't sure how to use the PM system.
Looking forward helping you plan an awesome week at Disney :)

p.s. I am not able to PM you. I'm guessing you don't have 10 posts yet.
p.s. I am not able to PM you, probably because you don't yet have 10 posts. So, that's why I can't PM you directly. I posted how to use the PM system on the prior reply. Thanks!

Looking for 100OKW for transfer. Please PM me if you are interested!

Would like to rent 205 points for OKW for period 9/18/24-9/25/24. Two Bedroom Villa needed. I will consider other resorts that have a 2 bedroom villa available for those dates. Thank you

Would like to rent 205 points for OKW for period 9/18/24-9/25/24. Two Bedroom Villa needed. I will consider other resorts that have a 2 bedroom villa available for those dates. Thank you
Hello! It looks like the only availability for a 2BR for 9/18/24-9/25/24 is at SSR, 203 pts for std and 253 pts for preferred. I will also send you a PM. Happy to help!

Hello! It looks like the only availability for a 2BR for 9/18/24-9/25/24 is at SSR, 203 pts for std and 253 pts for preferred. I will also send you a PM. Happy to help!
Looks like I need to take a different route. Can you check if two studios are available at OKW or any other resorts with those same dates. I will need to pass on the two bedroom at SSR. Thank you.

Looks like I need to take a different route. Can you check if two studios are available at OKW or any other resorts with those same dates. I will need to pass on the two bedroom at SSR. Thank you.
Sorry, not even one studio is available anywhere on site for those dates. I can keep an eye out for OKW in case additional nights open up. Right now, a 2BR is only available at OKW for check in 9/18 for 4 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter